Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Dear Anonymous

Today I recieved a comment from "Anonymous" on my blog. A few weeks ago where I shared a video of a man singing "Omazing Grace How Sweet The Sound" a video that I found rather funny, and thought that I would share it to help other people have a good laugh also. Well apparently "Anonymous" did not find it funny, or at least will not admit that he/she laughed. But to be honest I don't know how you could have not laughed at it.... Anyways the comment was this... and I quote: "HEY LET MAKE FUN OF THE RETARD! THATS CHRIST LIKE!" Just a few quick thoughts about the comment.

- The correct Grammar would be let's make fun of....

- Why are you yelling at me?

- I do not believe "RETARD" is the politically correct way of saying that someone is Mentally Challenged.

- "Anonymous" I think you may have made some assumptions about the singer also, I do not see any signs of the gentleman being Mentally Challenged.

- "Anonymous" Now I'm going to assume that you don't know me, because if you did, then you would know that in my Heart I would never make fun of a Mentally Challenged person just to make other people laugh! But let me set the record straight. I do not believe this man is Mentally Challenged, just Vocally Challenged and Tone deaf. And I don't see how sharing this video with people who are not uptight, is not "CHRIST LIKE!"

Anonymous, if your really concerned with my Christian walk then have enough guts to confront me and at least tell me who you are... Cause if you truly cared and believed what you were saying was true, then you would have no problem saying your name and standing by your belief.

But I'm sure you won't... and thats ok, I've expressed what I needed to! And now I will go about my day!

BARRY JAMES OSER

4 comments:

Angie Bledsoe said...

Wow, "Anonymous" really gets around!!
Peace out.

Anonymous said...

I could say a lot!
but to be completely honest "anonymous" people as I prefer to call them cowards.
dont deserve that much recognition.....

Anonymous said...

You tell em Barry!

Darrell said...

Anonymous? I really don't know anyone named Anonymous. But I could be wrong. Does Anonymous have a last name and a street address and a phone number? Oh, silly me, I guess they wouldn't be Anonymous anymore. I guess they wouldn't be gutless,spinelss little twirps either (oops, hope I didn't offend anyone). Strange how that works. Maybe I should sign Anonymously.:-)