Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Simply Amazing!


OK so I know it has been a LOOOOONG time since my last blog! So I figured what better way to start back up then to write about MY BEST FRIEND and The One person who knows me better than anyone else in the WORLD!

These are just a few words that describe you and some of the reasons why I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

K- Kind
A- Adorable
Y- YOU
L- Lovable
E- Encouraging
I- Intelligent
G- Gorgeous
H- Ha-Ha-halarious

H- Honest
A- AMAZING
N- Nice
N- Never Gives Up
A- A Role Model
H- Humble

Babe YOU truly have been there for me through thick and thin, and You have always had my back, and been there to comfort, love, cry with, and even to correct me when I allow my "hard headedness" to take over. You have always been able to look past all of my faults and LOVE me for me... *I still do not understand that one!* You've shown me that people can be trusted, and that God is truly faithful! I count it a HUGE blessing to have been able to experience the last 3 years with you! and consider my life to be amazing because of YOU! You have put up with and dealt with more CRAP than anyone should have to deal with! and Yet YOU have always stayed true to yourself, family, and your convictions! I learn from you everyday! and I'm ENCOURAGED by YOU everyday! I could never thank you enough for the AMAZING influence you have had on my life! Please know that I LOVE YOU with ALL MY HEART! and that I will always be here for you!

I LOVE YOU KAYLEIGH HANNAH!

~barry james

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I love you!
<3

Caleb said...

aw how sweat!

Seriously though good to see you posting something. Miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

So, my eyes are misty right now! Beautiful! Ya'll are the best!