Thursday, November 15, 2007

Mucinex

So my roommate Josh came to the house yesterday with a really bad sinus cold. He took some medicine then proceeded to go to sleep for like 4 hours, woke up came downstairs ate some chicken noodle soup drank some orange juice and was quite out of it, due to the fact he took Tylenol Cold. He then proceeded to go back to bed and sleep till he had to get up to go to work today. I say all of that to say this, I think he may have passed it on to me... :( I woke up this morning with a lot of sinus pressure more than my usual allergy sinus issues. And I'm feeling a Little under the weather. But Thank God for Mucinex it usually knocks out anything I ever get so My fingers are crossed and I'm hoping today is the only time this bothers me. Any who hope you have a great Thursday and I'm gonna try to blog at least 3 times a week. O and I'll either blog later today or tomorrow about home team last night it was ... AMAZING!

Increase the Peace!

1 comment:

Caleb said...

I will have to try Mucinex. Never had it. Hope you feel better.