Tuesday, November 27, 2007

summary....

Wow I feel like I haven't blogged in forever! O wait..... that's because I haven't! Sorry I went out of town for Thanksgiving and had limited Internet access, and have been kind of busy since I got back on Saturday evening. Anyways I thought I would blog about everything that's been going on. First off Thanksgiving was GREAT this year, I got the opportunity to go to Beaumont,TX with Kayleigh's family and it's always great spending quality time with Kayleigh of course! But it is also awesome getting to hang with the Bledsoe's! Plus Texas is a really cool state (I'm still deciding if it's somewhere I would like to live someday). Sunday morning was Amazing! I absolutely love C3 Sunday morning was just well... REFRESHING! You can check out Pastor Byron and Pastor Barry's blogs, b/c I think they summarize the morning better than I could. But it's so cool how God works. While in Texas I kept up on my blog reading (even though I wasn't contributing) and loved reading all the Thanksgiving blogs about things people where thankful for. But I started to think about how lucky I was! How lucky I am to have the privilege to be able to call Kayleigh my girlfriend! To be able to hang out with Pastor Byron and Mrs. Angie, THANK YOU so much! You guy's will never know the level of impact that both of you have had on my life! You have shown me how to truly love God and love others, and as Mrs. Angie says: LOVE WINS! So thankful for a GREAT church staff,Pastor Byron, Darrell, Travis, Barry, and Josh have all impacted my life and taught me so many things, but I think the biggest thing I have learned is to always function with Integrity and all five of those men display this with everything they do! I am truly blessed and Incredibly Rich! Check out all of their blogs and You'll understand what I mean by Rich. The Awesome thing about everything that's going on at C3 right now is that... This is only the beginning! Can't wait to see whats to come!

barry

No comments: