Saturday, August 11, 2007

1st Blog EVER

Well its happened... I've finally broken down and joined the blogger world. I've fought it long enough, but after reading everyone's blog's recently, I cant help but feel the urge to become a blogger also. I am going to post another blog right after this one because there is something on my mind. But I thought I'd write an introduction blog before I jumped right into the heavier stuff. Well it took me about 45 min. to come up with the "headline" for my blog site, and after thinking about it, and talking with Kayleigh. I remembered that im pretty simple, I mean im a "Jock" it doesnt get much more simple than that. So I tried to think of something that I say on a regular basis that could be used as my Blog Name. So after like 10 min... I thought of "In Layman's Terms..." I just thought it fit me well seems how most people are smarter than me, and have much larger vocabulary's than I do. Plus often around those people (Mrs. Angie) I find myself asking the question "so in layman's terms what does that mean..." So there you go. The first Blog ever. Hopefully you will enjoy the rest! And thanks for checking it out.


Phor gun mai ( which is "See you next time" in Lao, my native language)

No comments: