Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Another AMAZING Sunday...sorry its Tuesday now....

Sorry it has been so long since my last blog, but honestly I have been so tired recently that I usually fall asleep waiting for my computer to boot up... Having a blackberry now, I would just rather use it for my browsing rather than waiting for my computer to boot. But, typing on it is pretty much the most annoying thing ever, not so much texting, but trying to write a blog with it would just put me in a really bad mood. I mean small buttons and FAT fingers do not work well with one another. But I wanted to just share my thoughts on this past Sunday. First off Riverdale lead us in worship, and the third song, which was a mixture of "Mighty to Save and The Stand" I felt goosebumps come down my neck and on my arms and then found myself very emotional. It encourages my heart so much, to be able to watch the amazing people of C3 Worship! Being in the sound booth in the back I get to crowd watch, and Believe me I count it a privilege every week! Something about watching other brother's and sister's in Christ Worshiping God, is just an amazing thing to witness. Plus it just's more and more confirms that the heart and passion for the vision our leadership team has, is nothing except EXACTLY what God has planned! I love the fact that we don't have "perfect Christians" any more! Because they do not and will not ever exist again! Jesus was the ONLY one! And being around people who are fake and think they can be "PC's" is just frustrating! I had an awesome conversation today with a Mentor/friend of mine, and just got to explain how I felt about the staff and the vision of our church. I thank God on a regular basis for our Staff at C3 the 4 guys in the office have had the LARGEST amount of influence in my life. I love and respect all 4 of these Godly men! And someday hope to learn enough from them that I can serve and invest in other people just like they have in so many. Thank You for your sacrifices, and thank you so much for teaching me what a True MAN of God looks, and act's like. You guys are amazing and I count it such an Amazing blessing to be able to learn from you and work with you everyday. Second, Pastor preached an amazing message! I don't know if it is because a lot of his analogies are comparisons between Christianity and football, but atleast thats why I think i understand it so well! Then closed out the morning with a little more worship. I love C3 church, I feel so at home as soon as i walk in the doors. But i have to be honest I am so stinkin excited about the opportunity that we will have when we're able to move to the theaters the UN=churched people we will be able to reach will be amazing. Then I had a great lunch (sonny's) with Kayleigh and friends, and a small Sunday nap, then back to church for Crave. Riverdale lead worship at Crave, also amazing! Just like in the morning, but what really struck me was how Travis and Jon J both spoke together. WOW is pretty much how to sum up their lesson! You guys did an awesome job! But my eyelids keep trying to close on me so I think that is my clue for me to call it a night.

Phor gun mai

1 comment:

Monica Hunt said...

I have to agree...This past Sunday was amazing!!